Monday 26 March 2012

I Am Missing You

I was looking at Mama's profile picture on facebook during my lunch break and it felt like you have never left us. Although you were not smiling on that photo, your face was beautiful. I suddenly realized that the next time I go home, I will no longer be able to pinch your cheeks and kiss your lips, sit you on my lap and hug you. I will no longer hear your heavy footsteps. I will no longer hear your crunchy laugh. I will no longer see your little firm bottom. I will no longer be able to tease you. I will no longer be able to.....ah, too much no longer.

I still don't really know why God has to take you too soon. If only I have known, I would have begged him to leave you with us for a little bit longer, just a bit longer. I am sure He witnessed how much we loved you and cared for you. And I am sure he knew that we would have done the same. In fact, if only He has given us another chance, we would have done more just to keep you. Can you please ask God if He can tell us why He has taken you away from us without warning? We would really love to know. Then we will be able to fully move on. If only......

Anyway, a song popped in my head when I was whispering "I miss you" to you. The song has swear words in it unfortunately, but I will delete them for you because I know you don't want saying or hearing them.

I'LL BE MISSING YOU
by Puff Daddy

Every day I wake up
I hope I'm dreaming
I can't belive this ___
Can't belive you ain't here
Sometimes it's just hard for a ___ to wake up
It's hard to just keep going
It's like I feel empty inside without you being here
I would do anything man, to bring you back
I'd give all this ____, the whole knot
(I saw your son photo today
He look just like you You look like an angel you know
You was were the greatest
I miss you big Keith
Can't wait till that day, when I see your face again
I can't wait till that day, when I see your face again.

This right here (tell me why)
Goes out, to everyone, that has lost someone
That they truly loved (cmon, check it out)

Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show
I laced the track, you locked the flow
So far from hanging on the block for dough
Notorious, they got to know that
Life ain't always what it seem to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
Even though you're gone, we're still a team
Through your family Adings, I'll fulfill your dream (that's right)
In the future, Can't wait to see
If you open up the gates for me
Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend son
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half of your breath
I know you still living your life, after death

Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, everytime I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinking of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you

It's kinda hard with you not around
Know you in heaven smiling down
Watching us while w epray for you
Every day we pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I keep you friend son
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts big Keith I just can't define
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Us in the 6, shop for new clothes and kicks
You and me taking flicks
Making hits, stages they receive you on
I still can't belive you're gone.....


I am thinking that maybe Tito JL will like this song. I will post it on his wall tonight when I get home. The lyrics is exactly how I am feeling. This song was written by Puff Daddy for his friend who got killed. I first heard this song a long time ago but I only realized how good it is now that I am missing you.

All I wanted to say really is I miss you so so much. I love you more than words can say.



Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...