Monday 19 March 2012

Just The Way You Are

I know this is also one of your favourite songs. The other day, I created a facebook page for my letters to you. This is also for our family and friends who would like to send you messages or share any memories with you. So far, Tito JL, Her Jae and Christelle have written on the timeline.


Tito JL shared a video yesterday which really made me cry- again. You know, if you only stayed with us a bit longer, I would have given you a list of songs that I wanted you to play on the violin for me. My wedding march included. I know you will be good at it. 


Anyway, the video is Vitamin String Quartet's tribute to Bruno's "Just The Way You Are". Here is some of my favourite part of the song and its video:


 "When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause boy you're amazing
Just the way you are"


It also just happened that Her Jae posted something on her wall entitled "Keith's Positives". While I was reading through it, I was amazed at how your friend thought about you as a person.  I know that people loved you, just the way you were.

Keith

K-kind
E-enthuciastic
I-interesting
T-trustworty
H-honest

........................................
Ashley

A-adorable
S-sweet
H-helpful
L-lovable
E-energetic
Y-young

........................................
Feria

F-faithful
E-encourangement
R-respectful
I-intelligent
A-amiable

........................................
Farinas

F-friendly
A-artistic
R-righteous
I-industrious
N-neat
A-amazing
S-silent


- by Her Jae


There is not a day that I don't think about you. I love you anak.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...