Monday 5 March 2012

You Have Been Visiting Us

This morning your Daddy phoned on his way to work to say that he dreamt about you last night. According to him, he was in a building with your Lolo Josue and Auntie Merica. He was not sure if it was a church or just a building, but it was on a first floor. Then he saw you with another child and an older man coming towards the building. But when you saw your Daddy, you turned away because you were shy. I would love to think that the older man was Jesus and the other child was another angel you met there. If that is what it means, then I am glad to know that you are not alone in heaven. 

I haven't told you that I also dreamt about you a few days ago. I was sitting under the mango tree when I saw you coming. I was looking at how you walked, because I loved your firm little bottom. Then you sat on my lap, so I hugged you very tight from the back. I asked if I could kiss you, then you faced towards me and I kissed you on the lips. You probably remember that I have always kissed you on the lips, even Ading Linus and Ading Cxyrelle. Then I woke up after that kiss. It was very short but very sweet.

Apparently Ate Lara from our neighbour dreamt about you, too. You had a camera and you asked Ate Lara to have a picture with you in front of a white gate. You took the picture and  that was all.

Then Tito JL dreamed about you once quite a while ago. Again, you didn't say anything. He just hugged you.

I don't think Inang, Tatang, Papa or your Adings have dreamt about you yet. But Mama told me that when she dreamt about you, you were sick. You were wearing your favourite yellow shirt that I sent you. I think you also wore that on your Christmas Party at school. Anyway, so Mama took you to different hospitals, even to one that's quite far just to get you better. Unfortunately, you were taken away just the same. Maybe it's telling us that you were really going to be taken away anyway, no matter how hard we would have tried. It maybe sad, but it's probably true.

I want you to visit us more often. But I also want you to speak to us the next time you come. We just want to know how you are getting on in that new place really. So please come again.

By the way, your Papa is going back to Saudi tomorrow. Your Mama, Inang, your Adings and Uncle Junjun will take him to the airport. Tito Joseph will be driving as usual. Please tell Jesus to keep them safe. 

Meanwhile, I'm going back to Bristol again today to work tomorrow until Thursday. Your Daddy Don will be alone until then. Please also pray for him to be safe while I'm gone.

I spoke to Tatang today, by the way and he was crying because he misses you terribly. Please pay him a visit and give him a hug. I bet he'll love that. :)

I really miss you baby. But I know you're here with me somewhere. Please know that we love you.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...