Saturday 17 March 2012

Your Recitals

Remember Lola Heling? I went to visit her today. I have not seen her since I came back from the Philippines. Of course we talked about you. I guess you will always be a part of every conversation I have with our family and friends.    After we had lunch, I noticed Lolo's piano. Lola Heling told me that she was actually hoping that you would play the piano for her if ever you came to London. Then I told her about the recital your Daddy and I watched the other night. The conversation I had with her about the piano and the recital reminded me of your own recitals with Ading Linus. So when I got home this afternoon, I looked for the videos that Tito JL saved on my macbook.


I don't know when was this taken. I will ask Mama when I speak to her. I feel sad because I never got to watch you perform live. As much as I didn't want to cry while I was watching this video, I really couldn't help it. I was smiling to begin with, but my tears started to fall towards the end of your performance. Then when it was Ading's turn, I smiled again. Ading is so cute, isn't he? Daddy actually said that he has a very natural way of holding the violin. He plays it better than you apparently. But I guess Ading doesn't have the patience and perseverance that you have. Ah, maybe you can help him with that, especially now that he wants to go back to Casa again.

You were wearing the same shirt you wore when you went home to Jesus in this video. Mama told me that this was your favourite shirt. I'm glad I bought it for you. On your left is your best-friend A. I bet he misses you too. Every time I watch your videos or look at your photos, it feels like you really never left us. You look so alive! It's just that we will never be able to kiss and hug you - until we meet again. How I wish Mama has more videos of you playing the violin. Oh, I think she has more. But maybe they're all in your netbook. So please help them to fix it so we can watch them again.


I can watch your videos over and over again. And oh, I also found some pictures when you were younger. You were so adorable. Ahhhh, I miss you so much.

I have to go anak. It's 11pm and I still haven't had supper. Please remember that I love you. Send my love to Jesus.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...