Thursday 26 April 2012

Good News


Well, you will be the first one in our family to know that I am now officially a Nurse Independent Prescriber. Although I have told Inang and Mama that I was studying for it, I haven't actually told them that I can prescribe medications now. I phoned last night for something else but I didn't stay on the telephone that long because I was so sleepy. That's why I was not able to tell them my good news. I don't think I have told Daddy Don either.

Nothing really. I just wanted to share another accomplishment with you. It's just really sad that all my successes last year have become meaningless, because I would rather have you here than anything else in this world. I want to say more, but I'd rather stop there.

As I expected, it's really scary to prescribe a drug independently. I used to tell our doctors what drug they should prescribe and now I'm in their shoes. But I know I will be okay, especially because I know that Father God has sent an angel to guide me. And this is my prayer......

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
to whom God's love commits me here,
ever this day,
be at my side
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.

Amen

Thank you for your prayers anak. Please visit me once in a while. I miss and love you so much.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...