Saturday 28 April 2012

Tatang's Farm

So, it looks like the family has sorted out Tatang's farm. Mama told me that they went there yesterday to clean the nipa hut because Mama's cousin from Ilocos will be arriving next week to live there. I think that's a good idea because then, Tatang will have someone to help him look after the animals and  his mango trees. And speaking of mango trees, they have started to bear some fruits much to my delight. I bet Lola Linda will be glad to know about it too. And also, Tatang has planted some pineapples again and they too have started bearing fruit. I think the goats are well, although Tatang has sold a few of them recently.

I think they spent the day at the farm because it looked like they also had a picnic. Kinda remind me of your last outing at the farm with your Adings and your cousins.

Ah, your baseball bat. Ading Linus told me and Papa the last time we chatted online that he has not played with it for a while.

You probably know that Inang does not really like going to Tatang's farm. But yesterday she went with them and even played cards with Kambal. There's only one thing I would like to tell you- Thank you and you probably know why. But honestly, you really didn't have to leave for things to get better.

Your Adings apparently saw a bird's nest and they wanted Tatang to climb up the tree to get it.

Oh Keith, you have no idea how things have changed since you left. Things are not the same anymore and I don't think it will ever be the same. You are missed everyday. I love you so much anak.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...