Tuesday 22 May 2012

Ading Linus's Birthday

Today is Ading Linus's first birthday without you. He is now 9 years old. I'm pretty sure he misses you. I phoned early this morning to greet him. They just had lunch and he was going to take a shower from the pump outside the house with Ading Cxyrelle. Have I told you that they haved moved the pump closer to the mango tree? Inang told me that it is on the way for when we build the other house (whenever that will be). Anyway, I spoke to Ading Lye first and greeted him Happy Birthday. We didn't speak long because he was excited to take a shower, so I spoke to Inang instead. Apparently, Ading didn't want to throw a party so they can finish your house soon. But judging by what Inang has told me, he was having two parties. Haha. Not big ones but first, they were going to have lunch with the laborers and our family under the mango tree and then in the afternoon, they invited some neighbours also for  merienda. Your bestfriend Aga, Ate Celine and their Mom was there when I phoned. I am so happy that they still go to the house despite the fact that you are no longer here. I don't think they invited Ading's classmates anymore. But I am sure they had so much fun just the same.

I was going to call back just to find out how did their party go, but I didn't get the chance. I will probably call Inang tonight instead.

You know why Ading Linus wants the house to finish soon? It's because he is living in the hope that when it's finished, you would come back. Because remember that he dreamed about finding a book that belonged to you and in there it was written that you would come back. But Inang has explained to him that you will not come back to us anymore, and that you will be going back to Father God instead. I almost cried when I heard that from Inang. It must have been hard for her to tell Ading that. But you know, we have to tell him the truth somehow.

By the way, I found this photo of us when Ading Linus was born. Look at you, you were very very cute. Time flew very fast, didn't it? You were just this very innocent little child who made eveyrone happy and proud, and now you're up there living a whole new life, in a whole new world with completely new people, or shall I say angels around you. I would like to pinch your cheeks right now. Oh, how I miss you so much anak. Mommy will love you forever.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...