Tuesday 5 June 2012

Your Adings are ready for school

So, Ading Linus has followed your advice and transferred to Pedro M. Arce Ecumenical School. Apparently, you told him sometime in November or December that he should transfer there this year. Perhaps that was your way of telling him that you will no longer be with him, so he's going to be alone. I know you didn't want that to happen. And maybe you want him and Ading Cxyrelle to be at the same school so they can be together now. I know that Ading Linus has always wanted to transfer to PMA, but you asked him to stay with you until you graduated from grade school. But then you probably knew that you wouldn't be able to make it to your graduation anymore so you told him to just transfer.

Anyway, they went to Olongapo the other day to buy their school stuff. I think they went to SM and Ayala Centre. Yes, anak they have those in Olongapo now. I think I forgot to tell you about it. SM is not that huge. I know you won't trade SM North Edsa for any SM Department stores in the Philippines. That was the only department store you wanted to go to. Ading Linus didn't buy a new bag because he said he still has his bag from last year and it's still new. That's one thing I really like about Ading Lye because he is okay to wear old things. I remember he always wanted your old uniforms and clothes even if Inang or Mama wanted to buy him new ones. He would always say, "yung naliitan na lang po ni Kuya". Your brother is really sweet and I know you knew that. On the other hand, Ading Cxyrelle bought a new bag. According to Mama, she has always wanted to buy this princess or barbie bag and luckily, Mama found one. Mama told me that Ading Cxyrelle's school supplies are all barbie. Ading is so maarte, right? Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Ading's bag is bigger than her, haha! She told Papa on skype the other day that she could fit in her bag! She even went inside the bag! She's so funny.

Ah, I hate days like this because it's never complete. Before they were taking three kids to shop for school supplies, now there's just two. I  am emotional at the moment because school is opening soon and you would have been in sixth grade. The class won't start until the 13th of June for private schools. I was chatting with your friend Anthony the other day and he said he is excited to go back to school. I hope that they will still remember you and talk about you even if you're no longer with them.

I am crying again because I am missing you very much. That's everyday, although sometimes I don't cry but I think about you all the time. I love you with all my heart.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...