Wednesday 26 September 2012

I think we're ready

Well, I finally had my t-shirt done today so I guess we are ready for the run on Sunday. I just need a new pair of running shoes as the one I have now is really not the right shoes. I'm not sure if I'll have anymore time but I will try to buy tomorrow.


As always, thank you for inspiring me to do all these things. And please pray for me and Daddy okay anak? 

I'm sure you're okay over there. By the way, my friends said that there must have been a bowling tournament in heaven the other night because the "kulog" was so loud. I told her that maybe the angels are playing and they were chasing each other. I don't know why I thought that. But I'm sure you're allowed to play in heaven, right? I just wish I know what you're up to in heaven. But you can visit me and tell me all about it. I'll wait until you're ready.

I love and miss you so much my Pochongchong.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...