Saturday 15 September 2012

Your perfume

I went to a perfume shop today just to check what's in and my trip to that store reminded me of your favourite perfume, "Cool Water" by Davidoff. I know you got this from your Papa as this is his all time favourite too. So when I went home in January, I bought the biggest bottle for you. Not that you would still be able to wear it, but I couldn't go home without buying anything for you because I am so used to buying gifts for three children. It was so hard for me to buy something for you, knowing that you wouldn't be able to hold it, smell it and thank me for it. But I know I had to do it. I used to be so happy to see your face whenever I gave you anything. You seemed to have appreciated every little thing that I have given you, whether it was expensive or not. You were just all smiles and I will definitely miss that now.

Anyway, I have given the perfume to your Ading Linus. I am sure he will use it as he likes everything that you liked. And at the moment I am thinking of something to give your best friend Aga when he graduates from grade school. I know I have given him a t-shirt that was exactly like yours before. But this time I want to give him something that will always remind him of you. That's when I thought I'd give him a perfume. What do you think about that? I think that would be a good gift.

Well, why am I missing you so much. I keep seeing your face in my mind. I just want to hug and kiss you again. Please visit me soon baby. 

I love you.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...