Sunday 28 October 2012

Our Boyscout and Girlscout

Mama has posted pictures from your Adings' GSP and BSP camp. It's really nice to see your Adings participating in such activities as I know that they are very sociable. It's also good because they get to experience these things. I must say that when I was in grade school and high school, I thoroughly enjoyed camping. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it too.

Here's our boyscout, Ading Linus:


And our Girlscout, Ading Cxyrelle :

Ading likes taking photos of herself, right? I can see you smiling looking at this photo.
Mama told me that the girls slept inside the classroom while the boys had to put up tents outside. 

It's just a shame that you didn't get to experience all this. But I am sure that you are happy for your Adings because I know that you've always wanted them to join in school activities. This is probably why Ading Linus now wants to join in every competition in school. Thank you for being an inspiration to your Adings. I'm sure they will forever look up to their Kuya Keith.

Oh guess what, look at this photo:

Ading Linus trying to prepare a stuffed fish (tilapia). Do you think you would have done this? I mean, putting your fingers on a bowl of tomatoes and onions and then holding the fish while you put the stuff inside it? Haha. I kknow you have used your hand to eat before, or have you? I don't think you would have done this. You probably would be "yuck-ing" by now, haha! But let me ask Mama. I know you were maarte, but I'm sure you also loved trying on new things.

Well anak, I'm sure you didn't miss much because I know you're always with your Adings. Please thank Father God for always being there for them. And thank you for watching over them. We love you so much Kuya and we miss you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...