Saturday 10 November 2012

Ading's birthday party was a success!

I have seen some of the photos form Ading's 7th birthday party today but they were not from Mama. I was embarrassed to just take it from Auntie Miles so I will post the photos as soon as I receive them from Mama.

I'm sure you were there with your Angel friends and saw everything. Ading Cxyrelle was so beautiful and Ading Linus was so handsome. Sayang you were not there physically. It would have been three beautiful children from our humble family.

It appears to me that your Adings had fun. Ading Cxyrelle was very hands on in planning the whole party so I'm sure she got what she wanted. Her party was a Hello Kitty theme and although she didn't have the Hello Kitty gown that she wanted, at least she wore what she designed. Eversince Ading has been designing her own gowns. Not that she draws I don't think, but she tells whoever makes her gowns exactly how she wants them to be. So I'm sure she was happy with the her gowns.

I can't wait to hear from Mama so she can tell me everything that happened during the party. We still have not managed to talk because they were very busy and they had visitors until late. I will try and speak to them tomorrow and will let you know okay? I'm sure you and your angel friends also enjoyed the fun but perhaps you couldn't stay long because I know you're very busy in heaven, singing praises to the Lord and doing angelic tasks. 

I know that you were missed today at the party, not only by our family but by everyone who were there. You probably don't know but you have left an important mark in those people's lives and you will always be remembered by them. I'm sure when I speak to Mama, she will definitely tell me that at least one or two people have mentioned your name during the party.

Hay, it is so sad that you didn't get to dance with Ading on her 7th birthday. But I know that you watched over her and Ading Linus the whole time. 

I miss you so much baby. Mommy loves you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...