Friday 16 November 2012

You Raise Me Up on violin

I didn't know that it was your dream to play Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up" on violin. Mama only mentioned it to me today because Ading Linus has apparently chosen to play it at their school's concert this month. I was actually surprised that Ading has chosen a song that he really hasn't played on the violin before. In fact he hasn't played the violin for almost a year. But he appears to be confident because when Mama asked him if he was sure he could play the song, he said yes without hesitation. For some reason Ading Linus has gained a lot of confidence since you left us. Sometimes Mama and I get really scared because he seems to be getting into things that you started before. We are not even forcing him to do anything, but he now has the initiative to do a lot of things. We just don't want him to think that he is obliged to follow on your footsteps. I mean it would be good, but we want him to do the things that he really likes. I don't know, perhaps Ading has his own reasons for doing all that he is doing now- for you. I admire your Ading for being so sweet and thoughtful of you. I know that he really loves you. 

You will be pleased to know that Ading will be using your violin to play You Raise Me Up. He actually told Mama that it would be as if you will be the one playing on the violin because it's yours. Don't you think that's sweet? I'm sure Ading Linus will make you so proud. 

For the meantime, let me share this video with you. I'm sure you will like it.



How I wish you got to play that song on the violin. But don't worry, I'm sure you will be playing it with Ading soon. Ah, I miss you so much and I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...