Monday 24 December 2012

Our first Christmas without you

I haven't properly spoken to our family yet because the first time I called, Mama and your Adings were sleeping and Inang was still at the church. And then when I called again Mama was at Tito JL's house. Your Ading's didn't want to wake up, unlike before when you all went next door for the noche buena. I will call again a bit later. I'm sure they will be awake by then. As for me, I am having the Christmas blues. I have just shed some tears because I was chatting with one of my friends in the US and we talked about you. And then I was looking at your Christmas photos last year, which happened to be your last Christmas with us.

You know what? I noticed that in your last photos in December 2011, you were always smiling. Quite unusual I thought because you very rarely smiled at the camera. And why the formal photo op with Mama Es, Daddy, Ninang Mary and Tito JL? I don't think you've done that before. Your photos were normally candid shots. But anyway, I just want to share your last Christmas photos:


See what I mean? You have that smirk on your face. And can I just say that you are wearing your favourite shirt again.

Well baby, greet Papa Jesus Happy Birthday for me okay? Have a Happy Christmas anak ko. I love and miss you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...