Wednesday 26 December 2012

Probably your last trip to Jollibee

Almost a month before you left and I am trying to remember the things that you did on your last few days with us as much I can. Surprisingly enough, there are not a lot of photos on Mama's facebook page. But there was this one time when you all went to Olongapo. Mama told me that it was after Christmas. I know you really didn't like Jollibee that much. You would rather eat in Chow King. And when you were younger you developed a skin allergy which prohibited you from eating chicken. This is one of the reasons why you didn't want to eat in Jollibee anymore. But growing up you were really a responsible young lad. You didn't eat chicken and eggs for a while, but then they realized that perhaps the chicken skin might be the one causing you the allergy so you started eating chicken again.

So, here's your last memory in Jollibee. 


The last photo was taken when you were apparently looking for Inang. You were worried because she might get lost. 

You are so handsome anak. It's so sayang talaga. I am missing you as usual. The past four days have been very busy for me, but I never stop thinking about you. I love you so much.


Mommy Titin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...