Tuesday 8 January 2013

I saw you last night

in my dream that is. I'm sure I saw you but not for long. You were wearing a white top, either a polo shirt or a t-shirt. I can't remember very well. Remember when I told you that since I have been sleeping with Meow, I can no longer remember my dreams very well?

Anyway, so you were at home and someone apparently gave us some oranges on a tree. Yes it was as if they cut the orange tree and gave it to us. There were a lot of fruits on there and I asked Tatang if we could just plant it again, but he said we couldn't. And then I remember you asked for a bread and an orange juice so I made you one- fresh from the tree. I don't know what else happened after that.

When I woke up I told Mama about it and she said she actually hasn't offered orange juice for you in a while. 

Thank you for the short but sweet visit. You could have stayed longer though. I miss you so much and I want to see you more often. I love you baby.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...