Monday 14 January 2013

It's almost K Lighter Day again

I think I will make your Angel birthdays and your Angelversaries official K Lighter days. One thing that I am not sure of though is if people will continue to support me on this. But nevertheless, I would still love to continue what I have started. And on your first angelversary, here is what I have done:


I actually put together two of your works in one photo to come up with this. Nothing really, I was just having a creative moment and thought I'd do one for you.

Just like our first K Lighter Day, I asked our family and friends to join again by doing 11 of the things that you loved doing:

1. Light a candle (blue preferably if you have one) and say a little prayer.
2. Read the Bible or pray the Rosary
3. Sing or play his favourite song "Lighters" by Eminem
4. Don't hurt or worse kill any insect or animals
5. Play a musical instrument if you are able to
6. Make someone's day "Lighter" in any way you can
7. Make your family and friends feel that you love and care for them
8. Avoid saying bad words
9. Draw or paint something that reminds you of Keith
10. Wear white or blue
11.Remember his motto, "Kaya ko po, Ako Pa" and take the challenge of doing something you thought you can never do.


This time, I came up with 11. I like it actually as it represents your 11 years on earth.

I know it's not going to change. January 28 will always be the day that changed our lives forever, no matter what year it is. That will will remain my saddest day, for I will always remember the day you left us. But I am hopeful that eventually, January 28, will no longer remind us of the pain, but somehow will remind us that a beautiful boy was taken away from us to give way to a new and brighter beginning. I am still hoping that sooner or later, I will be able to find that purpose. I am not giving up on it.

I miss you baby boy and I will forever love you with all my heart.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...