Tuesday 29 January 2013

Our Flight

29 January 2012 - We were finally on our way home. The plane was kind of full, luckily there was only me and Daddy in our row because I couldn't stop crying. For the first time in a very long time, I didn't want to eat anything. I just couldn't take in any food. I usually sleep on the plane the whole time, but I couldn't sleep at that time. I was thinking about you. Everything felt so unreal. I kept asking why did it happen to you? What did go wrong? Of course I didn't get any answer. 

That flight felt the longest I've ever took. It was about a 13-hour flight and I could't wait to get home to you. I also haven't spoken to Mama and Inang. It was only Papa that I was communicating with because I was sure that if I spoke to either Inang or Mama, we would all break down, so I avoided that. 

We would arrive on Monday afternoon and I just couldn't believe that you were gone.

30 January 2012 was the reality, and it sucked. In fact it still sucks whenever I recall that very first time I saw you in your eternal bed. I wanted to pass out.

But hey, you gave us the strength that we needed. And please thank Father God and Papa Jesus for keeping us strong.

I miss you terribly. I love you dear boy.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...