Sunday 6 January 2013

The violin sign

After Daddy and I watched the Field of Dreams yesterday, we went out for a walk. When I opened the door there was a business card on the floor and it was from someone who teaches violin. If I haven't told you already, I have been thinking of learning the violin for a few months now. My only problem is that it's quite expensive and at the moment I need to focus on saving money to buy a house and to build a house back home. I would really love to learn to play the violin though. One thing that I could probably do is learn via youtube. I guess that's the cheapest way to do it.

Another problem I have is that I don't have a violin. I am planning to buy one the next time I go home because it's cheaper over there. Ah, that's one thing I need to do.

Well, I keep thinking that maybe that business card is a sign that you want me to learn the violin. I will keep that in mind. But I would really love to learn the violin, maybe not now but one day.

I really don't believe in signs, but if this is the way you want to relay your messages to me, then please anak, feel free to do it. I know that as angels in heaven, you have so many ways on telling your loved ones what you want them to know.

I miss you so badly and i love you so much.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...