Tuesday 26 March 2013

Difficult times

Birthdays, Angelversaries, Weddings and Graduations.......probably the most difficult times in our lives as grieving mothers. 

So your friends finally graduated from grade school yesterday. And while their parents were very excited and happy, Mama and I were grieving. Obviously, we are really sad because you would have also graduated with them. Only grieving mothers will really understand how we feel. You know what made things worse? They probably didn't even paid tribute to you. What's two-minute silence to remember you or even just to mention you? Perhaps it's not necessary. Maybe I was just expecting too much. But then again, I'm sure every mother who has lost a child will expect and feel the same way.

I'm sure you were watching your friends from heaven and that you were very proud of them. It's just a shame that you were not there to celebrate with them.\\

How I wish you were here. You would have been really happy. I can only imagine you smiling and laughing softly. You are very handsome in your toga as usual.

As much as I would have loved to see you graduate from grade school, God had other plans. It doesn't matter though because whether you finished grade school or not, you have achieved more than most of the kids out there. And for that, we will be forever proud of you.

I miss you so much anak. Please know that you are always in my heart and in my mind. I may not write to you everyday anymore, but God knows how much I think of you. I love you more than you'll ever know.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...