Thursday 21 March 2013

Graduation Month

Of course I am jealous. You would have been called a graduate this month too, but unfortunately you had to go home to Jesus early.I know you would have been very happy to finish grade school and further your studies. I remember you wanted to go to the Science school in Olongapo. You also considered attending National Arts School in Makiling. I can tell now that you were serious about becoming an artist. How I wish God has given you more time to fulfill your dream. But as other people have always said, God has a reason for everything. And whatever that is, I'm sure it's for the better.

So teacher Nhica posted your friends' photo on facebook and I couldn't help but cry. You would have been in that photo, too. I am thankful that I got to know your friends, but it would have been better if you were still here so I could talk to you about them. They are a nice bunch of crazy kids and I like them. I am sure that you are proud of your friends for getting this far.


Your bestfriend Aga graduated yesterday. Apparently he has been busy studying for his entrance exam at the Science School. If you think he should go there then help him anak. I know you will. That way, he can make your dreams come true. I know you two really wanted to go to school there.

I miss Aga. I haven't spoken to him for a while. Maybe when he's not that busy anymore.

Hayyy, how I wish you were here. I miss you a lot baby. Please visit me again soon. I love you so so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...