Friday 10 May 2013

Darwin has joined you

When I logged on my facebook this morning, the first thing I read was Mama's post about Darwin. It broke my heart. Darwin was not just a fish, he was YOUR fish. One of the things that was making our everyday LIGHTER since you left was Darwin. He made us happy. Unfortunately Darwin has joined you. I am very sure that you are more than happy to have him again. Thank you for letting us experience Darwin for as long as we did.

Inang told me that she dreamed about you last night making "tampo". And then this morning, the found Darwin lifeless in the aquarium. So when I asked Inang what happened to Darwin, she said maybe he also made "tampo" that's why he died.

Rest in Peace, Darwin. We will miss you.



I love and miss you so much Keith. I think about you everyday.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...