Saturday 25 February 2012

Your Friends Miss You

At the moment I am chatting with your friend C on facebook. She wished that we have a time machine so we can bring you back. I thought today will break my morning-tears, but obviously not. See anak (child), your friends love you. C is saying that everyone in your class misses you, and they talk about you everyday.  Apparently, one of your best friends D said, "Namimiss ko na si Keith. Di ba kapag nasa school ang tahimik niya, pero kapag nasa computeran ang lakas lakas ng tawa"(Isn't it that Keith when he's at school, he's very quiet? But when he's in front of the computer he laughs very loud"). And then A said, "Oo nga, kakamiss si Keith" (Yes, Keith is really missed).

By the way anak, C dreamt about you twice already. In her first dream, you were a baby and that you were a girl. I can imagine your reaction right now. With a smirk on your face, you'll just say "uh". The second dream, she said that whenever they went to our house, you become alive. You would play with them, but you really don't know them. I smiled and told C that you might probably be reincarnated as a baby girl. Who knows it might be your future baby sister? Then C asked me if I was pregnant. I laughed. I told her, whenever I get pregnant.

I feel sad because I only got to know your friends now that you're gone. Although your Mama told me so much about them, it would have been great if I met them when you were still with us. But maybe, this is one reason why God has taken you from us. He has given us more of you. I know they will never be you, but at least they have also been a part of you. When I went home at your wake, a couple of your friends told me they loved me, even if they've just met me then. They were hugging me and kissing me. How I wish you saw those moments. 



I am glad that I spent time with some of your friends though. Although I wanted to have spent more time with them, I am happy that at least we got to tell stories about you even just for a little while. You have wonderful friends. At first I asked why you were friends with them. You were very quiet and they are really not. I thought you would have been out of place. But the more I spoke with them, I realized that you actually belong to that group. You are all happy and good kids, only with different personalities, as we all are. When I go home again, I'll make sure to hang out with them more often. By then, you would have graduated from grade school.

Talking to C made me feel a bit better anak. I know my heart will forever be broken. But knowing that your friends have not forgotten you somehow eases the pain, even just a little bit.

I must go now baby. Your daddy will be back from his run soon. We will go to his new work place to check it out. He will start on Wednesday.

Please know that I think about you everyday. I love you very much and I miss you more than ever before.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...