Thursday 1 March 2012

My friend said you were REALLY an angel!

I was talking to my friend this morning and you suddenly came to my mind. So I started telling her about how you were as a kid when you were still with us. I told her that you read the bible, pray the rosary and collected them as well as prayer books, served as an altar boy and was a church choir member. She was really suprised, at the same time she was delighted to hear about it. I was going to get offended because she was smiling when she said she couldn't believe what she was hearing. But she then said that I should be happy because you were really an angel, and that you were not human. I was very confused. Is she serious? You were not human? But she was quick to explain that God really sent you to us with a mission. And when you have fulfilled that mission, He took you back because He didn't want you to get stained from the bad things that are happening in our world. 

She asked me if we noticed anything different when you were born. Because she believed that there may have been signs. But I could not remember anything. Maybe there were signs, we just didn't take it that way.  But whatever it is, we are very lucky to have had you in our lives. As I have said before, you were the child that any parent would wish to have.

My friend wanted to know more about you, so I told her to read my other blog. She did and sent me this message afterwards:

" Just finished reading your blog. So sad and huge lost. But, my Bible tells me in Psalm 24:1 that, "The earth is the Lord's and all it's fullness, the world and those who dwell in it." He was special no doubt about it, but his mission was fulfilled. The Lord has taken him to a place of peace. Rejoice that you knew and had this special, unique and wonderful Keith. You do not need to forget him, but try to get over the pain, so as to see the joy in his well spent life."

I thought that was sweet.

To be honest anak, I feel a lot better today than I have been. I also phoned Inang to tell her what my friend told me, and we talked more about you. She sounded better, too. I was not able to speak to your Mama and your Adings because they were already asleep. Tatang was not home yet then , and your Papa was at his friend's house with Uncle Ambo.

Anak, one thing is for sure. I will always remember you for the rest of my life.  My love for you will never change. 

Mommy loves you so much.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...