Wednesday 29 February 2012

You Are My Lighters

I woke up this morning thinking about you anak. Have I told you that I recently started reading Rick Warren's Daily Devotional and some of Joyce Meyer's? I must admit that I haven't read the Bible for a while. But because I know that you read the Bible every night, I thought I would do the same from now on. Well, I will try anyway.

After I read my "Hearing From God Every Morning" devotion, your favourite song "Lighters" all of a sudden got stuck in my head and I sang it for a while. Then I realized that  you have actually been my little "Lighter" since you left us. You don't have to know why at the moment, but I will tell you eventually.

As you know, today was my first day back to work after a few weeks. I was fine, until some of my colleagues who knew what happened started asking how I was. I actually didn't want to cry anak because I know that you probably don't wanna see us cry anymore. But please do understand that we miss you so much. Our tears will probably never run dry because we will always remember you and we will always talk about you. And we will never get tired of telling people how wonderful you were. I know this will embarrass you, but hey, we're just telling the truth. So I hope you won't mind that much. :)
By the way,  when I looked up the sky tonight I saw lighters! I was so happy. I knew you were somewhere out there looking down on us. 


Anyway, I called your Mama early this morning because I heard that there was an earthquake in Zambales. She told me that the earthquake was not strong, but it was enough to wake them up. Everyone is fine. So please thank Father God for me for keeping them safe.

I have to end this letter here as it's late and mommy is quite tired. But before I go to bed, I want to just listen to your favourite song again.

Oh before I forget, your Mama wrote on facebook that Ading Linus thought about you. I know your Adings miss you and love you as much as we do.

Goodnight baby. I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...