Saturday 26 May 2012

That decision and updates from home

Hi anak, remember when I told you I had a big decision to make the other day? Well, I have made the final decision and I hope it's the right one. I was not able to ask God properly if I should have done it or not, but I know He will make it happen if He thinks it's right for me. It's basically not that of a big deal as yet, but when it's already right here in front of me, then that would be the most difficult part. But at the moment, I think it is what's best for me. So we shall wait and see.

Anyway, I am so sorry I was not able to write to you properly last night. Daddy and I went out for a walk and when we got home, I was so tired. I don't know why but I felt so washed out so I went to bed straight way. But because I didn't want to go to bed without writing to you, I shared a nice poem that I read through grieving mothers instead. I even didn't get the chance to tell you the story  when I spoke to Mama and your Adings via skype yesterday.

Mama told me that she caught Ading Linus crying the night of his birthday. He was apparently cuddling your pillow. When Mama asked him why he was crying, he didn't say anything. He cried until he fell asleep. Mama then asked him the following day if he misses you and Ading said, "very much". I couldn't help but cry when I heard that story. Ading Linus surely misses you. You had this beautiful friendship. You used to do almost everything together. He may not be very vocal with how he feels towards your passing because he's only young, but I think the way he acts sometimes says a lot. 

And oh, Ading Linus's teeth have grown back and he's even more pogi now. Ading Cxyrelle's teeth have not re-grown. Speaking of Ading Cxyrelle, she attended a birthday party a few days back and guess what? She wore a pink long gown! I know how much you didn't approve of Ading wearing long gowns to church and parties (unless it's hers),haha! And apart from that, she also apparently wanted to wear a crown. But Mama convinced her not to because it was not her birthday. Haha. Ading is really sayit, right?

Ah, how I wish you're still with them witnessing all these things. Sometimes your Adings don't want to do anything special because they say it's not as fun anymore because you're no longer here.

You are surely missed by everyone Keith. We love you very much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...