Saturday 30 June 2012

Daddy Don's necklace

Daddy Don and Tita Trisha were talking about chains this afternoon and I remembered that Daddy Don gave me his necklace more than ten years ago. I think he left that to me when he went back to the States on the first time that we met. I had it in my vanity kit until I came to England, then I gave it to Inang. 

As far as I can remember Inang told me one time that you were wearing the chain. Nothing really, our conversation just reminded me of you and the necklace. I am not sure where it is now, but I'm sure Inang has kept it in her safe.

I think about you everyday baby. I just want to remember all our happy memories together. I miss you so so much. I love you.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...