Sunday 1 July 2012

Ading's birthday gown

It's still 5 months until Ading Cxyrelle's 7th birthday but she's already planning for it. Yes, she has changed her mind and decided to have a party. She was telling Mama how she would like her gown to look like. As she's always told us, she wants seven different gowns for the party. Not that they will all be new, because she has already collected a lot of gowns. Then she said she wants all the children to attend in their Hello Kitty outfits. She also wants her give aways to be all hello kitty. I would have thought that she would choose pretty princesses, but it looks like she has changed her mind.

Apparently, you were gonna play the violin for her, but unfortunately you can't anymore. Perhaps Aga can. I will tell Mama to ask him. I'm sure it's not going to be easy for everyone because you will not be there, but as I always say, I know you will be up there watching.

I found this hello kitty gown for Ading and I sent it to Mama so Ading can have a look at it. Ading said that this is exactly what she has in mind. :)


I know right? I can imagine you smiling up there. How I wish you were here to witness Ading's 7th birthday. We will surely miss you so much.

I love you baby.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...