Sunday 10 June 2012

The Future

Daddy was reading an article in yahoo this morning and something caught my eye. Actually Daddy has already moved on to the next article but I asked him to go back because at an instant I knew it was something familiar.

Photo By David A. Aguilar/Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics from yahoo.com

I know it's not exactly like this, but the one you made late last year had the same concept and you even called it the "Future". I am having goose bumps as I write this to you. But most of all, I am so proud that you thought of that idea.


I think the article is about a futuristic computer software that they are supposed to use for Quantum computers although these computers don't exist as yet.

Daddy is right in saying that they're not exactly the same, but I strongly believe that you and whoever made that photo has the same concept - it's about the future. Whatever they say, I am so proud of you for coming up with something like this.

Mommy will be proud of you forever and ever. I love you with all my heart. Missing you so much Pochongchong.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...