Monday 11 June 2012

Mommy is Hopeful again

Remember the big decision that I told you about a few weeks ago anak? Well, I am glad I didn't look back. I am starting to see a positive outcome from that decision and I am really glad I didn't think twice about going for it. Whatever happens next is just going to be a bonus now as I think I already got what I have originally asked for. But if God decides to give me more, then even better.


So how are you anak? You haven't visited me in a while and I am missing you loads already. I have been off for a week and I never really dreamed about you. Visit me soon okay? I am really missing you.


I have not much to say at the moment anak because I got home quite late and I am tired. I will just have to leave you with this poem because I know you are my hope...


Angel of Hope


An angel to guide you through your toughest day
An angel to wash all your rears away
An angel to firmly hold your hand
An angel to talk to, someone to understand
An angel to comfort you through a hard time
An angel to give you hope that everything will be fine
An angel to show you the strength to cope
An angel so beautiful, an angel called Hope.


- Susan Brealey




Keith anak, please do remember that Mommy loves you no matter what. I miss you so much balong.




Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...