Tuesday 12 June 2012

School starts tomorrow

..and you would have been on sixth grade. My heart is breaking as I was looking forward to your grade school graduation so I could finally take you here for vacation. I know you said before that I kept saying that but nothing was happening. Only because I had a better plan for you. I know you understand naman anak.

I spoke to some of your friends a few days ago and they're excited for school to start. You probably would have been excited also. I am not sure what your section is called now, but Rang-Ay will forever be in my heart because that was the last section you were in.  So here's Rang-Ay 14 forever:


The Boys:



The Girls


And then there was you....


I am really glad Teacher Jeff took these pictures of you and your friends. I will forever treasure this in my heart. This reminds me a letter your friends wrote for you on your send off. They wanted you to take the letters when you went but I decided to keep them so I can read it and probably share it on my letters to you.

I love you anakkong. Missing you so much.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...