Wednesday 13 June 2012

The meaning of Inang's dream

And so I have asked my religious friend what she thinks of Inang's dream. First of all, she said she is happy for Inang because not eveyrone is lucky to have such a meaningful dream. I don't know but my friend has always told me that I have the gift of dreams. I may have this gift but she definitely has the power of interpreting dreams. She has always claimed that her faith makes her see things differently and she's maybe right. Because while I was listening to her, Inang's dream became clearer to me.

And here's what she thinks of Inang's dream:

1. Closed doors and windows- a closed setting and not everyone is allowed inside. Remember when they shut the door behind Inang? My friend said that Inang shouldn't have been inside and that she didn't belong there because "it is not her time yet". And the same can be said when the old man ignored her. Apparently he was not happy for Inang to be inside the house or room and questioning her why she was there.

2. People in White - means sanctification, heaven....

3. The Ritual (you lying on top of a bed covered with white sheets) - Sounds like it's their way of offering you to God and it's a sign of pureness and holiness. The bed you were on represents an "altar". While she was telling me all this, I was like imagining you in a film or something.

4. The Wings - Apparently the lady in white was trying to explain what they were doing to Inang in "human" language, because Inang wouldn't have understood what was going on if the lady talked the way they do in heaven. Wings basically represents an Angel.

5. Being dressed like a prince - only means that they have prepared you to go home to God.

6. The Gold colour (of your outfit) Gold signifies something precious and it only means that you are different from others and that you are special.


She told me that we should get over the pain of losing you because she believes that you would come back and eventually start talking to us. She strongly believes that you were different from all of us and that you had and still have messages to tell us. And the only way we can let you speak to us is if we just rejoice on the fact that you are now in heaven and that you were not one of us. I don't know what she exactly means by that but I am hoping that she's right.

Ah, I can't wait for the day that you would finally start talking to us. I hope it will be very soon. I miss you anak. I love you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...