Thursday 14 June 2012

Mama and Your Adings's first day at school

I sent Mama a message earlier on because I wanted to find out how their first day at school was. Mama said your Adings were okay but Mama of course missed you even more. She said it is totally different now because before there were four of you going to school together and now there's just the three of them. I know this times are the hardest times for all of us especially Mama. Your Adings apparently keep talking about you. They obviously miss you especially when they're doing homework because you used to do it with them. And most importantly, you used to teach your Adings on their home works.

It must be really hard for Mama not to think about you whenever they go to school. I remember her telling me that she used to wake you up first. She used to call you from the stairs. I know school only started yesterday, but maybe they have already been late going to school because Mama told me that she misses you more when they're late because you were the one who used to remind her that you were already late. And this is because you always wanted to be on time for school.

Whilst I am writing this I am trying to imagine you and your Adings going to school together because I don't have any recollection of those days. I know I went home in November one time but sadly I can't remember any of it. I can picture you as happy kids, always excited for school. In fact I remember now, you have a group photo in your school uniforms with Ate Bianca.




How I wish I could see more of this.

I am just missing you so much. I will never get tired of telling you how much I love you, as much as I did when you were with us.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...