Thursday 28 June 2012

I am so proud of you

Today is your 5th month in heaven and for some reason you made a way for some people to remember you. YOu know that I have always been proud of you and even now that you're no longer with us, you still are doing things that really make me proud.

Teacher Nica sent me a random message today about something that really made me happy and somehow took the pain away even just temporarily. I know you have touched so many lives but knowing that children still look up to you up to this day is something really special to me.

Anyway, apparently teacher Nica during their art subject, introduced optical illusion to her grade 4 pupils. She gave them examples to follow but the poor children had difficulty copying them. And then one of her pupils, Josias apparently said, "Siguro kung si Kuya Keith, perfect na perfect niya yan". My heart jumped for joy upon reading this message and I cried, only because I was so happy. You have definitely inspired this young boy anak and I am so proud of you. Josias was even discussing with another classmate what would you have drawn (from the examples)  if you were to choose. Isn't it that sweet? I am actually lost for words at the moment because I am overwhelmed by this whole thing. Every mother would wish for their child to inspire other children and you did exactly that. I couldn't be happier.

This reminded teacher Nica that today is the 28th and that it's been 5 months since you've become an angel.

She also mentioned that Mama and Ading Linus visited your school the other day and they went inside teacher Nica's classroom to check on your science project when you were in 4th grade. Apparently, that was your own work and teacher didn't know about it and me neither, so I asked teacher if she could take a photo of it so I can have a look at it too.

Then Mama also went inside your old classroom, but she said she could hardly breathe when she saw your seat because she was reminded of the times when she used to visit you. But the rest of the children, especially your friends  were so happy to see Mama and Ading Linus.

Every 28th of the month Inang apparently prays and offers food for you and then Mama would visit you at your ne house.  But unfortunately she was not able to do that today because it was raining.

And oh, Mama posted something on facebook about this day and she made a mistake because she wrote six months instead of 5. She was crying and Ading Cxyrelle was wiping her tears away and Ading said, "Huwag kang umiyak hindi na yun mababago", pertaining to her post. Ah, your Ading is really sweet.

Five months huh.... I really miss you so much but I feel better today knowing that you have inspired Josias. I will love you forever.



Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...