Saturday 28 July 2012

6 months today

It's been that long since you left us, and it has been quite a long journey for me, Mama, Papa, Inang and Tatang. I don't know how we live through each day without you, but we manage somehow.

Things are definitely better. We can now talk about you with lighter hearts. I have not asked "why" in a while, and have stopped looking for reasons why God has taken you. 

In the last six months, there have been a lot of hidden messages that we have discovered- in your drawings and in our dreams. I was hoping that through interpreting these, we would at least be able to find out more about you and any message that you wanted to convey to us.

I have not yet been to the Compassionate Friends meeting, although I have always wanted to try and see what help they can give me. It has been difficult to find time as it's every first Tuesday of the month I think and most of the time, I have been working or going back to Bristol to work.

I am also still in the process of looking into ways on how I can put up a foundation in your name. This is obviously a difficult task and it will take me a long time to put into place, so for the meantime, I am looking for a charity to support. I think I may have told you before that Daddy and I are planning to run the Paris to Versailles marathon in September and we both would like to run for a cause. At the moment there are few charities that we want to work with, however I don't know how to ask for sponsorship as I don't want to be taking cash from people. So, I'm still also working on that. 

In other news, the had a small celebration for Tatang's birthday today. His birthday is not until tomorrow, but because Inang and Mama will be busy, they had to do it today. And it's your 6th month in heaven, so perhaps it's a good thing. Oh and by the way, Inang told me that she couldn't sleep the other night because she was thinking about you. She said she thinks about you all the time, but she always tries not to cry and I think she is doing a great job. Mama on the other hand is still finding it difficult to move on I think. But I'm sure in time, she will be able to accept things wholeheartedly.

Ah, I may have dreamed about you last night because I remember calling out for you so I could show you something, but I can't remember the dream at all. I know you will visit me again soon and I can't wait.

For now, I hope you're having fun in heaven and that you're thinking about us too. You are missed on earth young boy. We love you so much.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...