Friday 27 July 2012

Mommy's ordinary day

I went to work at the London Clinic today and I was suprprised how big the hospital was. I don't always look forward to working in other hospitals because I know that there will always be someone who isn't helpful. But today, I couldn't believe that everyone I spoke to in that hospital, from cleaners to consultants were very nice. I don't think I've seen that anywhere else. And this has inspired me to become nicer to people I don't know. Not that I am nice already, but sometimes people come up to me with an attitude and give them back just the same. But I learned not to take things personal form what I have seen yesterday. Maybe the person may just be having a bad day.Actually, my friend has already told me that I have positively changed since you left. I have yet to reflect  on that. But I will surely tell why she thinks I have changed. I just need to sit down and clearly think about it.

It's actually the olympics opening ceremony tonight. Daddy is watching but I can't be bothered with it. So I'm lying on the floor writing to you. 

I am tired na anak ko. I need to go to sleep. I love you always. I miss you.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...