Thursday 26 July 2012

I challenged myself today

Daddy and I are planning to join the Paris to Versailles 15k marathon in September. But before I sign up for anything, I want to make sure that I will be able to do it first. I have not actually ran any more than 11k. So today, I was feeling better so I decided to challenge myself.

I started running at 830am. I went to the park that I normally go to and just went around and around. Too bad my runkeeper didn't work for the first half an hour. I was a bit energized as there were a lot of people walking towards where the torch parade would be. I was listening to my "Run" playlist which includes your songs. 

I am not sure how many times I went around the park. But when I finished with my run, my recorded time was 1 hour 12 minutes for 10k.  The runkeeper only started recording 30 minutes into my running, so I think I may have ran more or less 15k. I was not that tired afterwards. I know I could have done more but I was scared because I have not done 15k before. Your song didn't play because maybe you knew I could have ran more. I wasn't that tired.

Anyway, I will register for the run in Paris now. I think I can do it. I have chosen Philippine Red Cross as my charity. I have emailed them so I'll just have to wait for their reply.

I love and miss you so much baby.


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...