Friday 20 July 2012

On your first birthday in heaven

I know I have never planned any of your birthdays this much, but then again you really never asked for anything. This year is different though, because it's your first birthday in heaven and I want everyone who knows you to remember you on this special day. I know in my heart that you were not into material things unless you needed them absolutely necessary, so I made a list of the things that I know you would want us to do instead. 

1. Light a candle (blue preferably if they have one) and say a little prayer.
2. Sing or play your favourite song "Lighters" by Eminem
3. Don't hurt or worse kill any insect or animals 
4. Play a musical instrument if you are able to
5. Make someone's day "Lighter" in any way you can
6. Make your family and friends feel that you love and care for them
7. Avoid saying bad words
8. Draw something that reminds them of you
9. Wear white or blue
10.Remember your motto, "Kaya ko po, Ako Pa" and take the challenge of doing something they thought they can never do.

What do you think? I guess this sums up the person that you really were. I am very sure there is more, but we'll do another one next time.

By the way, your friend Anthony created a photo in zipzap and shared it on his facebook page. I was so touched by his thoughtfulness. 


"Keith of Hearts" - I think I may have read that in one of your friends letters to you when you left. I will have to go back to those letters so I can be reminded of it. Don't you think your friend is sweet? 

Hayyyy, you are surely missed anak. I know you're up there looking down on us. Please remember that we love you so much and no can take your place in our hearts. 

Ciao, baby.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...