Saturday 21 July 2012

Teacher Nhica

I bet you remember her so well. It's just a shame that I only came to know her after you left. I find her very nice and I really enjoy chatting with her. In less than six months we really have become virtually close and very often, we chat on facebook. I am really liking the fact that I now have a good relationship with your friends and your teacher, considering that I have never known about them when you were still here.

So it seems like teacher Nhica has fond memories of you as well, even though she's only known you for a few months. Ah, you know what's funny? Teacher said that you smelt really good. She used to notice your smell a lot because it's so strong and it masked all other odours. Then I told her one story when you were on your way to school. You were already inside the tricycle when you said you forgot something. When you were inside the house Mama and Inang saw you spraying perfume all over your body. Obviously, that's what you forgot- to wear your perfume. Haha. Tacher Nhica was laughing when I told her about that. 

You know you left us with so many happy memories that we can laugh about. And I guess one thing that helps me with my grief is talking to people about how funny you were. I feel a lot lighter when I talk to people about you and then we smile or laugh together.

By the way did you also know that teacher wrote a poem for you when you left? I was going to share it with you eventually, but since I am talking about her today then I might as well just share the poem now.

K- knowing that are with our Creator's arms now is not a reason for us to forget you.
E- eventhough I've just known you for a small amount of time
I- I couldn't and wouldn't deny the fact that you got closer to my heart
T- teacher Danica is indeed grateful that I met a boy like you
H- holding back our tears because of your loss is very difficult

A- and impossible to endure
S-sure enough that I would definitely miss your smile and beautiful eyes
H- Heaven is your home now and the place where we will meet again
L- lively, joyous, quite, gentle, disciplined, smart and artistic Keith is what will remain as your memories in my heart
E- each of us will always love and remember you
Y- your voice, smile, laugh, jokes and the very YOU will remain alive in our minds and you will always occupy a special place in our hearts. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

- From someone who will never forget you....... Teacher Danica


I just want you to know that you were/are loved by many. We were so lucky to have you in our lives. It's not everyday that we meet an 11 year old boy like you. And thank you for making the way for me to be friends with your friends, most especially teacher Nhica.

I love you anak. I miss you always.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...