Sunday 22 July 2012

Help SAVE Jacob's Life

I am taking this opportunity anak to ask help from those who read my letters to you. 

I came across Jacob from a friend's page and from that time on, I have been thinking of ways on how to help him. Daddy and I are definitely giving him financial help. Although we can't give much, I know it will go a long way.

I also mentioned Jacob to one of my college friends and she is willing to help. We are working together to raise funds for baby Jacob.

Jacob is from Brgy. East Feria. I may not know his family very well, but because I was mother, I know how hard it is to go through all this. Jacob needs a liver transplant because he has a congenital liver disease called Biliary Atresia. This can be fatal if Jacob doesn't have the transplant. And this is why his family is working so hard to raise funds for the operation, which costs around 3-4 million pesos.

These are the times when I wish I was very rich that I could just give them more than I can afford at the moment. This is also when I wish I had the Children's Foundation that I have been dreaming since I was a child. As much as I would like to help more, it is very difficult to convince other people to give financial help. 

There are a lot of ideas running through my head right now, but I don't know where to start. I know Jacob need the transplant sooner than later, because the longer he waits, the worse the prognosis.

Please anak, ask Papa Jesus not to take Ading Jacob yet. Tell him to direct me to the right path so I can find a way to help Jacob and to perhaps fulfill my dream for you.

I know if you were here, you would also do something for Ading Jacob.



I love you baby. Missing you loads.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...