Monday 23 July 2012

Mama misses you

I must say that Mama has not written in facebook for a while because Papa told her not to. I don't know why Papa is so against us posting anything about you in facebook. This is also the reason why I have stopped sharing my letters to you on your page. All I put on there now are inspirational quotes, poems or photos that I borrow from grieving mothers. But saying this, Papa didn't tell me off for putting up an invite for your birthday. I thought I hid it from him, but obviously not because the day after I posted it, he liked it. He probably jsut doesn't want us to voice out our feelings to the world. But he can't stop me from writing to you. I don't know if he read my letters to you, but I apparently have readers from Saudi. :)

So, Mama wrote today that she misses you and she wants to hug and kiss you again. We all feel that you know. We miss you everyday. I bet it's going to get worse when it's August. Mama told me the other day that you would have started planning for your birthday by now. I gathered that your birthday has almost always been at lunchtime. It must be really difficult for Mama because she'll have to plan your birthday alone this year. I know she's planning for something quite special but it's our little secret. I hope you'll approve of it. I know you will.

You will be forever in our hearts. You have no idea how much we are missing you. We love you more than words can say.


Mommy Tintin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...