Saturday 7 July 2012

We're leaving for Italy tomorrow

This would be our first proper holiday since April last year. A lot of things have happened since and I guess Daddy and I deserve a holiday. So tomorrow we're leaving for Cinque Terre. We'll be staying there for five days. I was going to bring Meowmeow, but I thought maybe she won't like it there. It's kind of a hiking trip and I am afraid that I might lose him. Besides I don't think that this will be a trip that you wanted to go to anyway. So, I am taking your t-shirt instead just so I have a piece of you with me. 

We will leaving for the airport quite early tomorrow. We have already packed but I still have some stuff to do. It's always stressful to pack because of the weight limitations of baggage and things like that. It would be have been better if Daddy wants to check in our baggage, but he doesn't because it's not free. So as much as I am not comfortable with dragging stuff at the airport, I have no choice.

From tomorrow I will be writing to you form Italy. I don't know how our day is gonna be like, but I will find time to write to you, okay anak?

Mommy has to go now as I still need to sort out some stuff. I love you baby and I will be thinking of you on our trip.

Please watch over me and Daddy and tell Jesus to keep us safe. Miss you!


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...