Sunday 8 July 2012

First day in Italy

It's almost quarter past one in the morning here in Bologna. I'm still awake because we just got home about a few minutes ago. We had a very long day today. Daddy and I arrived in Bologna around 1pm and immediately, we went out to check out the town. I quite like Bologna anak. It's very quiet and there are not a lot of cars in the main city centre. Daddy wanted to see more places but we ran out of time. After hanging around at their famous piazza, we went up to this tower which really scared me. I don't know if I have told you before that I am scared of heights. We climbed I think more or less than a hundred steps, in wooden stairs. The stairs were really steep and quite slippery. You can imagine how scared I was. But I managed to go up and down the tower without passing out. 

Then we watched an outdoor cinema in the night. Daddy and I have always wanted to do this but for some reason we didn't have the chance. To be honest, this has been the highlight of our trip. In fairness we really didn't do much but it was such a nice experience to be out there under the stars watching a Swedish film with majority of italian folks. I am not sure if you would have enjoyed this trip. Perhaps not but I would have loved to take you to Italy for sure. 

Tomorrow we will be leaving early for Cinque Terre where I will be celebrating my birthday. I will make sure to update you from there. 


Thank you for your prayers anak and please continue to pray for us. I love you so much and I am missing you. 


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...