Monday 9 July 2012

Just dropping by

We are now in Corniglia village in Cinque Terre. It is very hot yet I see old people and children your age or even younger climbing up the hills. You probably won't tolerate this weather as I know very well that you hate the hot weather. We just had our lunch and after this we're also going to start hiking. I am writing to you now because I don't know what time we're able to get back. We just had our lunch and I am taking advantage of the free wi-fi as there is no wi-fi at our hotel. 

A lot of things are reminding me of you here- just simple things. I just want you to know that I think of you wherever I am. I am missing you loads. I love you. 

I will write to you more if we get home early tonight and if I can steal the wi-fi at this restaurant as our hotel is just 2 doors away. For now, just pray for our safety in climbing up the hills. Ciao baby ko! 


Mommy Tintin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...