Monday 16 July 2012

Your bestfriend Aga

I was waiting for Mama to go online this afternoon so I could chat with her, but unfortunately, they had no electricity again so it took her a while to reply to my message. Anyway, she was apparently exchanging texts with Auntie Nitz. Of course they talked about you and Aga. Auntie Nitz told Mama that Aga has kept your photo in his wallet and he always remembers you. Auntie Nitz even thinks that Aga may not be able to find a new bff because he's trying to stick with you.

Then we moved on to your plans in attending the Regional Science school in Olongapo or Manila. I thought that was ambitious. But knowing you, you can do anything. And since you are no longer here, Mama told Auntie Nitz that Aga should pursue that dream even without you, because even if Aga can't see you, you can still see him from up there. Or maybe, you can still be with him in spirit.

I really don't often ask about Aga, but recently I have been thinking about him. It's only because I am wondering how it's gonna be like when he's older. I am sure he will never forget you because you did a lot of good things together. You were practically brothers from different mothers.

And also, when Ading Cxyrelle was making a list for her 7 roses, 7 candles etc for her 7th birthday, she mentioned about her Kuya Aga. Then I have an idea of Aga playing the violin on your first angelversary. I have also told Mama to ask Ate Glory if she can play "Lighters" on the day. I have so much plan for that day, but I don't think Papa or Tatang will approve of it. But we shall see.

I gotta go anak. It's always nice to write to you. Somehow it eases the pain a bit.

I love you so much and I am missing you more each day.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...