Sunday 15 July 2012

Holding on the thought that you're in heaven

I can't get over Papa's dream that I felt the need to share it to my fellow grieving mothers. It is better that I share it with people who are in my shoes because they know how I feel. A few has already left comments and all of them are reassuring. Maybe I am just gonna settle with the fact that you are indeed already in heaven.

You know recently, I was talking to one of your friends at school and she was telling me about the things that are going on. I could feel that there is somewhat a frustration in what she was telling me and the way she described things kind of made me think, " What would Keith be doing in that situation?". She seems like she's struggling with how others have been behaving lately. At some point in our conversation, I told her that I am glad that you're no longer with them as I am not sure how you would have dealt with it. Then I realized that maybe what Tito Roman read at your send-off mass was right- that you were taken because God doesn't want you to be stained.

Your friend's stories got me thinking, would you have changed if you were still around? Would they have influenced you? I don't know because I have met your friends and I have seen how they acted. They very different from you, you were quiet, they were very active. Remember I even asked them what would you normally do if they're fooling around? And they just said, nothing. You would just be in a corner smiling at them. Although sometimes you would join them, but not as actively as they do. So perhaps, you wouldn't let them influence you, would you? Not that I am saying they're bad influences because I have already met them and I love them all dearly. But you probably know how it's like for other children to be children.

Well, maybe you have new friends in heaven and perhaps you play different games from what you were playing down here. Maybe you're star-fishing up there? How I wish I can see how you play in heaven. You can tell me all about it when you next visit me.

I am longing for you everyday anak. Mommy loves you more than words can ever say. I know you're safe and happy in heaven and I am glad that you have remained pure.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...