Friday 24 August 2012

It's a K Lighter Day in NYC

We arrived in new York around 1pm today anak. I wish you were here. Meow was in my bag all the way through.I took it out at one point just to kiss it, but I didn't want to keep it out just in case I will lose him. I haven't taken any photos of him yet as I was not in the mood. I will take him out tomorrow so I will take some pictures then.
 
I am not sure if you would have liked NYC. They have big buildings, but nothing like the ones that you wanted to see. 
 
 I think I am jet-lagged anak. It's only 6pm in New York, but I am already sleepy.
 
You know I have been thinking about you, right? I wanted to bring you to New York. Sadly, you coulnd't would never make it now. I feel so sad being here, feeling guilty that I was not able to take you anywhere.
 
But you know I love you. Missing you so much.
 
 
Mommy Tintin
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...