Saturday 25 August 2012

You're Amazing

You really know when to remind me that you're just around. This morning Daddy went for a run in New York, from Chelsea to Brooklyn bridge. I don't know if it's because it was my frist time to run in New York, but I really struggled to get to the bridge. I felt so tired and worn out. But when I was about to stop because I was panting and felt like I was about to vomit, your song came on. I don't know if it was telling me to go on or to stop as I was really feeling unwell. But at the same time I had your motto in mind, so I kept going until I reached the sign that says "Welcome to Brooklyn".
 
I was relieved when I heard your song because I knew you were there. You always do that whenever I am struggling to reach my goal. Thank you for always being there for me.
 
We haven't really done much today. I will be meeting up with some friends later and that's it. I am still jet-lagged I supposed.
 
You're always in my mind and I am missing you more, especially because Mama has been posting pictures of you together and saying how much she misses you. Looking at your pictures, you look really alive and feels like you really never left us. Your face is so fresh and as always, you're very handsome. How I wish I can hold you and touch your beautiful skin again.
 
Ah, I miss you so much. I love you baby.
 
 
Mommy Tintin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...