Sunday 19 August 2012

K Lighter Day continues

Two days after  your angel birthday and people are still doing something for you. I am really speechless. I can't really thank them enough.

A reminder of Keith
- from Jenny, Ireland
May Keith's light to birghten everyday of your life. 
Happy 1st angel birthday. Your mum loves you so much.
- from Rose, USA

Ate Cyrene Jill Costales mde this video for you on you tube. Unfortunately, I am unable to upload the video yet so here's the link:


My friend Rose Ann from the Philippines offered a mass for you too. 

I am so proud of you for continuing to inspire other people. I am so lucky to have had you as a son. I love you more than you'll ever know and I will miss you forever.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...