Monday 20 August 2012

Your Ading's fear

I know they may be too young to understand everything that has happened to you, but I know that your Adings are both greatly affected by your passing.

I was exchanging messages with Mama today and she mentioned that Ading Linus is hoping that he and Ading Cxyrelle will not get sick the way you did. I can sense that your Adings were traumatized by what happened to you although they really never showed us any emotions with regards to fear or anything like that. Yes they were and still are very sad that they don't get to spend time with you anymore, but I never really saw them being scared of getting ill because of what happened to you.

I know I am just mumbling now. I really don't know how to react to this. It breaks my heart to hear your Ading talk that way. How I wish I could give them a hug and reassure them that what happened to you will never happen again. The whole situation must be really scary for them considering that they were beside you the day before you were taken away. Ah, I should really stop now. I am not making any sense and my emotion is taking over me at the moment.

Anyway, Ading Cxyrelle is not well. She is having fever. But don't worry because Mama has taken her to the doctor. She has tonsillitis and she is now on antibiotics, so I hope that she will feel better soon.

After hearing what Ading Linus said, I told Mama to tell Ading Cxyrelle to pray for your guidance. I know you will guide them anyway, regardless of whether they have asked for it or not. But I know that we need to reassure your Ading that you are always there for them. Because they know in their hearts that you are their guardian angel.

Times like this are the hardest for me and Mama. I was kind of hoping that because you were taken away, we will be spared from all this fear. But obviously not. Everytime I hear that either of your Ading is not well, I feel really helpless. The thought of them being sick really takes all my strength away. God knows how much your passing has affected us, so I hope He will not let us go through any difficult situation again.

Please anak ask Father God to please guide your Adings and keep them healthy.

How I wish you never left. This has been a roller coaster ride for all of us. It is hard.

All I can day now is that I love you and I always will. I am missing you so much.


Mommy Tintin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...